If you've submitted your fitment to Amazon using another data provider, there are a couple steps you'll need to take and issues you will need to consider:
- You will need to delete previously submitted data from Amazon before proceeding.
- PCFitment is unfortunately unable to delete or replace previous data in your Amazon store.
- If you were to proceed and submit through PCFitment without taking the proper steps, Amazon would just simply combine the information creating unnecessary confusion to your customers.
What do I do next? Unfortunately, there is some redundancy here and we'll need to re-add some of your fitments. Luckily this is a one-time deal and afterwards you can just update as needed. Keep in mind, for new parts that have not been previously submitted, no additional action is required. Otherwise, you have a couple options:
- Submit your data via PCFitment and then request a full delete from your previous data provider.
- Submit your complete fitment data via PCfitment then submit a Help Desk ticket to us informing us that you would like to remove all your current Amazon fitment data, and we will let Amazon know on your behalf.