PC Fitment Batch Upload lets you add multiple parts and fitments into your PC Fitment account.
To do this you will have to follow the following steps:
Click on Batch Upload on the navigation like below:
There are four steps for the batch upload process.
Step 1: Prepare and Upload Data
- You must use the PC Fitment Excel template to input your data. Click the “Download Excel Template” link.
- Add your data to the Excel template
- Upload your Excel file
- Once your file uploaded successfully. A pop-up window will show you the estimated data processing time.
Step 2: Data validation
- Depending on how much data you are uploading, this process could take between 3 min to a few hours.
- PC Fitment will send you two emails during the data validation process
- The first email let you know your file upload was successful.
- The second email lets you know your data is ready.
Step 3: Add Data and Download Report
PC Fitment separates your data into two categories – the Validated and Error data.
- On top shows you the number of fitments and parts that passed the validation. Validated data means these parts numbers and fitments are accurate and ready to add to your account.
- At the bottom, it shows the error data. Error data means – these data didn’t pass the validation and required corrections.
- Click the Add Data button to add the new data into your account.
- A pop-up window will ask for your confirmation. Click Yes to confirm like below.
- After clicking the “Add Data” button, a spinning animation will show up on the button to let you know the system is
Step 4: Make Corrections and Repeat
- Here you can download your error excel reports by clicking the Download Error Report link.
- Once you fixed your data, click the Upload New File button to start the batch upload process again.