When you've uploaded all your parts and fitments, you're ready to submit to Walmart!
To get started, simply navigate to the home page located at the top of your home page and click 'Submit to Walmart'
On the Walmart page, you’ll need to complete all the information with a red asterisk, as this is required by Walmart. Whereas the other information is helpful, it’s not compulsory to fill.
Before Submitting fitments you should take care about below things.
Walmart Product must include the Part ID number, MPN number, and AAIA brand ID. You will have to add your four-digit AAIA brand ID that is associated with your brand name on your Walmart product before you submit your data to Walmart.
For your fitment data to sync up with your listing, you must have the following information match up precisely as your Walmart products.
First, to ensure that your products are covered by Fitment, you must include the Part ID number, MPN number, and AAIA brand ID.
- PartTerminologyID (Part ID number or Part Terminology ID on Walmart. To gather this information, please refer https://pcfitment.com/parts).
- Part Number (MPN number on Walmart). It is the Part Number which you have added in your PCFitment database. To gather this information, please refer https://pcfitment.com/parts
- Brand ID (AAIA brand ID on Walmart). It is the Brand code which you have added in the PC Fitment or brand has been given by autocare.
Here is a guide that describes all stuff.
When you add a new Product on Walmart:
- AAIA brand ID: It is the four digit code (Brand Code) given by autocare. You can find your Brand ID on https://www.autocarevip.com.
- When you add a new part in Walmart, please make sure that your “Part ID number or Part Terminology ID” matches with Part Terminology ID on PCFitment (please take a look below image for reference. Left side of image contain screen of Walmart while right side contain screen of PCFitment).
- When you add a new part in Walmart, please make sure that your “Manufacturer Part Number” matches with Part Number on PCFitment (please take a look below image for reference).
Important! Part number is case-sensitive.
After all these setup you can submit your fitments on Walmart.
After successful submission, you will get success email like below.